Rgister Or Incorporate A Business
First Name *
Last Name *
Telephone Number Include Area Code *
Email Adress *
Chose A Corporate Name *
Enter Articles of Incorporation Information for a Corporation
You have chosen to request an assigned numbered name for the corporation. You must now enter the information that will be contained in Form 1 - Articles of Incorporation. Once approved by Corporations Canada, these articles will be appended to a Certificate of Incorporation and they will become the legal document that governs the corporation. You should be aware that changes to the approved articles can only be made by amendment. The fee for amending articles is $390.00.
Addtional Name Information Legal Element *
Please choose one of the following legal elements:
Province or Territory of Registered Office *
Description of Classes of Shares *
An incorporated business must issue at least one class of shares. In this section, you must describe the classes of shares of the corporation and the maximum number of shares the corporation is authorized to issue for each class. If there are more than one class of shares, you must specify the rights, privileges, restrictions and conditions for each.
You may choose pre-defined text that is commonly used to describe either one or two classes of shares or you may insert your own description. Please choose ONE of the following:
The corporation is authorized to issue an unlimited number of Class A and Class B shares with the following rights, privileges, restrictions and conditions:
- Class A shares, without nominal or par value, the holders of which are entitled:
- to vote at all meetings of shareholders except meetings at which only holders of a specified class of shares are entitled to vote; and
- to receive the remaining property of the corporation upon dissolution; and
- subject to the rights and privileges attaching to the Class B shares, to receive the dividends as and when declared by the board of directors of the corporation.
- Class B shares, which shall carry the right:
- to a dividend as fixed by the board of directors and
- upon the liquidation or winding-up of the corporation, to repayment of the amount paid for such share (plus any declared and unpaid dividends) in priority to the Class A shares, but they shall not confer a right to any further participation in profits or assets.